West Linn Dryer Fire
This dryer caught fire in the middle of the day. As you can see from the before picture, the fire caused extensive damage in the laundry room and through out. Very heavy smoke through out this 4000 square foot home, this home owner needed help and fast!
We were on site before the fire department left, we helped this family make a plan, talk with their insurance and help them get their needs met.
In the after photo you can see the drywall and insulation removed, the cabinets had to be removed as well.
The team here at SERVPRO of Milwaukie Happy Valley are always here to help!