Kitchen Fire In Portland
This was a kitchen fire that started at the stove. This traumatic event displaced a family of 5. SERVPRO of Milwaukie Happy Valley was called to help mitigate the damage and help this family with their contents/personal property. This home required a full pack out with all personal property needing to be cleaned.
We arrived on site and were able to pack out this home in its entirety in less then 7 days while having this customer back to preloss condition with in 30 days.
In the before picture you can see the extent of the damage in the kitchen.
In the after picture you can see we were able to properly clean the structure bringing it back to preloss condition.