If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 652-3997

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Homeowner repair gone wrong

This customer did their own repair hoping to save money and time. They though they had dried it properly.

Six months later SERVPRO of Milwaukie Happy Valley received a call from a customer in need who could smell a musty odor and noticed his flooring was still wet.

When we arrived on site and removed the refrigerator we found the wall was still wet and it had caused mold.

In the before picture you can see the cabinets and walls are affected with mold. 

In the after picture you can see we had to remove cabinets, drywall and flooring. We had to do a complete remediation to make this home safe again.