If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 652-3997

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Condo Fire Portland Area

At this fire loss the home owners young child decided to help clean the fireplace for Mother's Day. Home owner left with the family and unfortunately the contents of the fireplace were still warm. They were placed in a cardboard box which smoldered before catching fire in the living room.

In the before picture you will see the blackened carpet by the fireplace/TV. The home suffered light soot damage through out.

In the after picture you will see the carpet and pad have been removed. The square plywood covering the sub floor is the patch needed from the fire damage.