Condo Fire Portland Area
At this fire loss the home owners young child decided to help clean the fireplace for Mother's Day. Home owner left with the family and unfortunately the contents of the fireplace were still warm. They were placed in a cardboard box which smoldered before catching fire in the living room.
In the before picture you will see the blackened carpet by the fireplace/TV. The home suffered light soot damage through out.
In the after picture you will see the carpet and pad have been removed. The square plywood covering the sub floor is the patch needed from the fire damage.