If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (503) 652-3997

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold hiding in tight spaces

3/26/2018 (Permalink)

Small area of mold damage from where a kitchen sink use to be

Mold is EVERYWHERE, indoors, outdoors, on your pets, even in your AC /heating systems. Mold spores are microscopic and cant be seen floating around in the air, but mold itself can be identified by its musty smell or "dirt" smell. It can cause a number of issues in your home like eating away the structure itself causing structural damage which could result in a very pricey rebuild. It can also cause respiratory issues such as throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation. If you have immune compromised people or people with chronic lung illnesses such as obstructive lung disease that live in your home, mold could cause serious infections. SERVPRO of Milwaukie/ Happy Valley will take care of your every need!

Other News

View Recent Posts