Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House fire in Milwaukie

House fire in Milwaukie

This house fire in Milwaukie started in the garage due to oil and car parts. It extended out onto the vehicle parked in the drive way. 

Just a quick reminder to always clean up oil.

Cleaning the fireplace gone wrong

Cleaning the fireplace gone wrong

Cleaning your fireplace is a good thing, but you always want to make sure you have no hot coals. Make sure the fire is completely out before doing so. 

In this picture you will see what happens when you clean your fireplace out too soon. 

Microwave Fire

Microwave Fire

Microwave fires are extremely common and can happen for various of reasons:

Metal scraps in microwave:A small metal piece is enough to cause a spark inside your microwave. For example you may have cleaned the microwave with steel wool and left behind some metal scrap from the wool.

Damaged wave guide cover: It is very common that during cooking, some food particles and grease escape the food and stick to the wave guide. 

Damaged rack support: Some microwaves have a rack supports, which is a hook like part . If the microwave is sparking near one of the support rack, this means that the paint on the rack has worn out.

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen fires are more common than you think common causes of a kitchen fire are:

  • Too high temperature in the fryer.
  • Vegetable, more flammable, oils.
  • Old, more flammable oil, in the deep fryer.
  • Fat deposits in the flue and ventilation ducts.
  • Misalignment sprinklers due to equipment moved around.
  • Clogged melting links of the sprinklers leading to impaired function.

Call SERVPRO of Milwaukie/ Happy Valley at 503-652-3997 if you have a fire damage, our techs are trained not only in fire clean-up but can deep clean your stove to help prevent any fires in the future. Were ALWAYS here to help!

Smoke webs

Smoke webs

After a heavy fire, or smoke event, it is very common to find smoke webs up near the ceiling in your home. Don't hesitate to call SERVPRO of Milwaukie Happy Valley. We are always here to help!

Kitchen Fire

Kitchen Fire

This is the aftermath of a kitchen fire.  As you can see a fire in your home can be devastating, but we are always here to help! 24/7 365 days a year!